Students at Good Shepherd School follow a dress code. Since we do not use our logo on items, you may purchase clothing at the store of your choosing.
School-Wide Dress Code:
- Shirts: navy, hunter green, or light grey polo/collared shirt
- Sweaters: navy or light grey
- Pants/shorts: navy or khaki
- Jumpers/skirts: navy, khaki, or school-issued plaid
- Socks/tights/leggings/bike shorts (for under skirts): navy or light grey (Note: primary may wear any color)
Classroom shoes: black, brown, or navy leather shoes with closed toe/heel (Note: child should be able to put on/remove on his own shoes)
Outdoor shoes: weather-appropriate athletic shoes with closed toe/heel (Note: child should be able to put on/remove on his own shoes)
Elementary Only: Muck boots should be worn to Atrium on Fridays. Please also bring a separate pair of athletic shoes appropriate for hiking. Socks will be worn indoors.
Primary Only: Change of Clothes: complete outfit to be kept at school in a labelled ziplock.
Dress Code Resources (suggestions only):
- Shoes: www.softstarshoes.com for comfort and foot development
- Land’s End
- Hanna Andersson
- Notes: No inscriptions or logos. All skirts and shorts should be no more than 2 inches above the top of the knee, unless worn with tights or leggings.